Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cross stitch time

Yes I still owe you the rest of the retreat write up but tonight I am going to show you what I have been working on. I have been working on a TW Designs pattern called "Celtic Knotwork Crosses" and I am doing the bellpull. It is going to be 5.5" x 22.5 " when it is finished. I started this project just before the retreat so that I had something easy to work on while I was there. I did get quite a bit of back stitching done there.

This is what I had done before I went to retreat.
I got all the back stitching I could get done completed while at retreat and actually did a bit of cross-stitching as well.
I then decided to spend today working on this instead of doing everything else that I should have been doing. I am happy with what I accomplished today and now to see what I can do this weekend as I would like to get the back stitch on the motif completed.

I am looking forward to actually writing about the rest of the retreat as there were lots of laughs but it really did go way to quickly.

No comments: