Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Feeling guilty

I have to admit that the last couple of weeks I have been feeling extremely guilty about not doing the charity crafting that I normally do. I have a habit of putting everyone else first and in the last two weeks I have sat back and thought about me first for a change.

It's hard to believe but I have hardly crocheted at all over this time but have enjoyed cross-stitching and seeing progress on the various projects that I have on the go. I have put a list together of all my cross-stitch kits and the list is extremely long. I have been going to the Creative Festival every year and over the last few years acquired a large number of class kits. My list doesn't just include the festival kits thank goodness as the list is currently over kits to complete, most of them at least started, but it is over 50 projects and still haven't finished writing them all up.

Now maybe everyone will understand why I am taking some time to myself as I need to put a bit of a dent in this collection. My cross-stitch is something that I haven't done a lot of in the last couple of years due to other reasons but am happy that I have re-found the love that I have for it.

Sitting back and thinking through everything that I work on both craft wise as well as professionally is helping me regain a focus that I have lost. Now to continue on this process and hopefully see what I can do in the next few days.

No comments: