Monday, April 12, 2021

Where did the week go?

Mini Forget Me Not
Here it is the start of another week and yes another week in lockdown for us.  It will be nice when we can get back to normal but until our number of Covid-19 cases goes down we aren't going to be seeing any change here.

We continue to work remotely which is good and at least we have continued to be able to assist our clients.  It will be nice when we can do some things away from home for a change but will see how things go in the next couple of months.

Mini Forget Me Not Apr 6
Mini Forget Me Not - here is the project that got most of the attention this week.  I was able to finally get that one page finished that I wanted to do.  It felt nice seeing that the entire bottom of the pattern is now done.  I have complete 4 out of the 9 pages so am not working to see when I can get another page done.  I am currently working on one of the smaller pages, so hopefully I can get that done before too long.

Mini Forget Me Not Apr 11
I am happy with the progress that I have been able to make this week, and I am looking forward to seeing when this piece will actually be finished.  I continue to try and put at least a few stitches in each day as it does make me happy to see the progress at the end of each week on it.

I will continue to work on this piece and will see what if the fairy will start to appear this week.

In Our Garden
In Our Garden Many Flowers Bloom - here is a new start for me, and I am excited with the progress that I was able to make on it.  I started this Wednesday and only worked on it a couple of days this week.  I am loving the border, and I am trying to work on getting it done as well as getting some more of the words added.

This piece doesn't have a lot of colours, so it is making it a lot of fun to work on as well as see the progress on it quickly.  I am thinking that this will probably get attention each weekend as I would really like to see this piece finished up quickly.  I know that I have other pieces that I should also be working on but right now this is the piece that I am loving.

Mary Jane Fry - there is no picture of Mary Jane Fry this week as it has gone into hiding for a bit.  Last week while working on it, I discovered that I had made an error in counting, so one side of the border needs to be taken out. Once all the side border has been taken out it will come back out, and I will continue to work on it but for ow it needs a bit of time away.

Socks - I haven't worked on my socks at all in the last week, so there is no change in them either.   I still have two socks that I need to finish and one sock that needs the ribbing done, so maybe those are things that might get attention this week.

I am going to be trying to make some progress on a few things this week once I have got all the work that needs my attention done.  I know that I have quite a few projects that I can work on so will see which ones get the attention this week.

I hope everyone is staying safe and finding some time each day to do something for yourself.  It is important that we make sure that we take care of ourselves so that we have the energy to take care of others.  Have a good week and hopefully the weather will start to improve, and we will be able to star to enjoy the outdoors a little more.


 

No comments: