Monday, September 14, 2020

Another week and one finish

Blushing Sept 6Here it is another Monday morning and another week of what might be the new normal.  I am happy with how things are slowly starting to seem a little back to normal but maybe that is because my little bubble is a little more normal.  We continue to work remotely for our clients so that hasn't changed and it was basically a lot of what we were doing before Covid-19.  Other things are starting to get back to normal with a busier schedule so yes that is more normal for us.

Blushing - this piece got a bit of attention this week and what I was able to accomplish was filing in all of those single stitches around the bottom of the rose. By getting all of those single stitches done it means that I am now finished the 3 bottom pages of this pattern and now only have the top 3 remaining to stitch.

Blushing Sept 13

I would like to continue to get more of this piece stitched as it is making me feel very good seeing that I have got this much done as quickly as I have.  I started this piece in June but didn't have it as a focus until the middle of July so I am happy with the progress that I have made on it in the last couple of months.  The top three pages are bigger pages so I will see how long it makes me to get each of them completed.

V-stitch baby afghan - this week I was able to sit some evenings and focus on getting the baby afghan finished up. Once I was able to focus on this project it didn't take me long to get it done.

baby afghan


I used just over one ball of yarn for this project and I used Lion Brand "Ice Cream" and it was nice to work with and I love the variegated effect that it gives on this piece.  Now that this project is finished I will be looking to figure out which knitting or crocheting project gets my attention next.


Of course, there are a lot of other projects that are keeping me busy but at least I am slowly starting to see some finishes.  I hope that I can continue to get bits of finishes done over the next while as I know that also makes me happy.

I hope everyone continues to find the little bits of time each day to do the things that you love to do.  It doesn't matter what you do but taking that few minutes each day to yourself is important.  Take care and stay safe.

No comments: