Monday, July 13, 2020

Progress this week

Roses - July 4
Here it is the start of another week, and we continue to be in Stage 2 of COVID-19 getting back to life.  Of course, that still means that most people are working remotely, so that is what we are continuing to do. Stores are open, but there are still lots of restrictions when you go to any of them. 

Roses - now, here is the project that I worked on this week as I would like to see it completed before too long.  I decided that instead of picking up another project for one day I would just focus on this piece, and I am now very happy with the results that I am seeing.

You will notice that the rose has been moved in the two pictures, and that is because this week it was time to move the q-snap for the last time for this project. The one thing that I didn't do was take a picture of my progress before moving the frame, but at least you might be able to see some of it in the second picture at the top. I was also going to take a picture of the entire piece as it was before this last little section gets completed, but I forgot to take that as well.  I am pretty excited to see that this piece is getting closer to a finish, and now I am into the last area and it just needs to be filled in.
Roses - July 12

Yesterday I decided to see if I could get the rest of the piece outlined, and last night I got that completed, and it makes me happy to see what is really left to do.  I am not sure when I will be completing this project, but I can safely say it shouldn't be too long before this piece is off the q-snap and waiting to be framed.


Besides working on Roses I haven't had a lot of time to work on other things.  The heat and humidity were also around most of last week so that made it difficult to work on any of the other projects.

I hope everyone is staying safe and if your area is opening up I hope you continue to be careful, and wear your mask. Hope you have a wonderful week, and you find a bit of time each day to do the things that you enjoy doing.


No comments: