Monday, April 27, 2020

Progress

Mini Magic of Books - April 19
Here it is another Monday morning, and I have some progress on a couple of projects. The self-isolation continues, and like most people, I am looking to things getting back to normal.

Mini Magic of Books - I have been working on this project again this week.  I have tried to add a bit more colour to the dress, but a lot of what I worked on was getting more of the black filled in.  I have finished the black on the second page and am now working on getting the black done on the first page of this row.

One good thing this week on this project is I have reached 10% complete or 9,000 stitches done in about a month and a half.  It felt good seeing that I was able to get that much done and now to continue to work on this for a while longer and see how much I can get done.

Mini Magic of Books - April 26
This piece is also what I am using for a cross-stitch challenge, and it was to try to get 10,000 stitches done on a Heaven and Earth project by May 15th and this started March 23rd.  Since March 23rd I have been able to complete just over 6,800 stitches, so now to see if I can continue to stitch on this piece and get the 10,000 done.

Diagonal Shawl - Mar 26
Diagonal Garter Shawl - I picked up this project again over the weekend and added a few more rows.  I haven't knit on this for a while, so I figured it was time to get back to working on it.  I am not sure when I will pick it up again, but at least I know that I have got a bit more of it moved along.

It would be nice to see this project also moved forward in the next while, and I should measure it so that I know how much more I need to knit before I start the decrease.  I think I am over halfway on the one side but need to check.
Diagonal Shawl - Apr 25

I have other projects that I am also working on but again most of them get just a bit of work done so nothing that you can see any change in.  Finding time to do something for me is very important right now.  I hope that everyone else is doing the same and making sure that you take time for yourself each day.

I hope everyone has a good week, and you stay safe, and well.  Remember that you are not alone, and there are a lot of people feeling like you are. 





No comments: