Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Moving stuff forward

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - Nov 6
 Here it is Tuesday morning and, I am getting to finally writing an update about what has been going on with my crafting in the last week.

I have been busy with a lot of other things, so there hasn't been a lot of progress on anything.  I hope to be able to get back to doing some of the stitching in the next couple of weeks but will have to see how things go.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - Nov 13
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - I have finally been able to make a bit more progress on the border for the November section.  I would like to see this border done before the end of the month.  The border is three rounds of the piece so, hopefully, I  will be able to get it all completed before the December section is released at the end of the month.

I got at least some of the bottom border done and now to see if I can get the rest of it finished up quickly.

Unleash the Butterflies - Nov 3
Unleash the Butterflies - I was able to spend a bit of time working on this piece.  I continue to use Pattern Keeper as the method of tracking my stitches, and I am feeling a lot better about things.  I hope to continue to see bits of progress on the overall design before the end of the year.

Unleash the Butterflies - Nov 14
I know that there isn't a lot to see of the progress, but at least getting another 300 stitches done on the piece means it continues to move forward.    I am looking forward to seeing more of the piece come to life, but I know that it will only happen a little bit at a time.


I am not sure what I will be working on this week, so I will have to wait and see.  I would like to see some progress on at least one project, so I will see what happens.

I hope everyone has a good week, and you find the time to do something that you love even if it is just for a few minutes each day.

I now have some work that needs to be completed, so I will be off to work on that.

No comments: