Monday, June 18, 2018

Things moving forward

Grace Face - April 7
The week saw a little bit of stitching and that makes me happy and now to see how things get done this next week.

Grace Face - June 17
Grace Face by Heaven and Earth - here is a project that hasn't seen a lot of attention for the last few months.  I decided that it was time to finally pick things up. Of course, I picked up this project on Sunday and finally did a little bit of stitching on it.  I wasn't able to get much done but at least I was able to find an hour to sit and work on this project.  I am thinking that I am going to try and see if I can make some progress on this piece over the next couple of weeks.  I know that it is going to take quite a while to actually finish the project but at least I think I might be able to get some progress over the next little while.

I feel like I should be able to slowly get some of this piece done if I try and work on the piece slowly and not stress about things.  I will try and slowly work on the piece and see how things go over the next little while.
Temperature - June 9

Temperature - June 14
Temperature - now I finally picked this piece up and tried to get a little bit of stitching done on it.  I am thinking that just being able to get a little bit more stitching done would make me feel a little better about things. I am still very far behind on this piece so now to see if I can continue to work on it a bit at a time and maybe I will see that I am slowly getting caught up on it.  I know that if I can get April done I will feel a little better about things and I think that will help me feel a little better about things.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - June 9
I am still working on getting all the different temperatures as this is a project that will be working on throughout the rest of the year.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - June 13

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - I am slowly making some progress on this piece as well so will try and see if I can get the May section done and that will help me feel better about things.  I am thinking that if I can get the May section done before the end of June I will feel a little better about things.  I know that just getting May done will make me feel a little better about things.  I have finally been able to get some of the pieces worked on this week and now to see if I can continue to work on it and maybe I will see some progress on it.



Other Projects - I am still working on the gift that I am making and I haven't been able to get it done so now to see if I can get it finished up quickly before the weather gets too warm.  I have also started a baby afghan this week but haven't made much progress on it so I haven't taken a picture of it.  Maybe next week I will be able to show you the progress that I have made on it.


I now am going to try and get some work done before it gets too hot out and then will see if I can find some time to stitch this evening.  I hope to be able to get some progress on something this week and now to figure out which project will get the attention and when.



No comments: