Monday, June 4, 2018

Life has been busy

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - May 13th
So this past week I was able to pick up some stitching a couple of days and have something to show for it.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - now this is the project that got all of my attention this week and as you can see it really didn't get much at all.  I know that just sitting and being able to make some more progress on it would make me happy so that is what I am going to be trying to do in the next few days.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - June 1st
I am still working on the May section of the design and the section for June/July has been released and I really want to get to working on it so I think getting May done is becoming a priority for me.  I really haven't had a lot of time to stitch in the last weeks but am hoping that things are slowly down a bit now and I can get back to seeing some more progress on my projects.


I have been able to get a bit of knitting done as well but again nothing that is worth showing as it just was a few rows on another spiral shawl.  I am thinking that I might get it finished this week is things go well but will see what happens.

I have a bunch of things that need my attention this week so I am not sure how much time I will have to stitch but I am going to see how things go.  I hope to get back to having most evenings where I can at least stitch for half an hour but until then I will work on the pieces as I have the time.

No comments: