Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Busy week

Butterfly - Oct 12th



Where did the week really go?

Last week I thought that I was going to have lots of time to sit and stitch at least in the evenings but I was wrong. I know I said it was going to be a busy week work wise but I figured in the evenings I might be able to find some stitching time.

I was able to find some time to get the first half of the butterfly completed and that was great.  Since getting to that point early last week I haven't been able to find any more time to stitch.

Butterfly - Oct 18th
The crafting that I have been able to do is working on a few baby hats but even that hasn't been very good.  Hopefully now I will be able to find a bit of time this week to stitch.  I am not going to say I will have lots of time but I do hope that I can at least find a little bit of time to stitch on something.

Part of the reason for the lack of stitching is also because I decided this semester to take another course so that is also taking up some of my free time.  This course runs until the 18th of December so I am going to be juggling crafting in between assignments and reading for the course.

I know I am late posting this week and that is because yesterday was Election Day here in Canada and I worked at a polling station all day.  It was a very interesting experience being at a polling station.  Now I have quite a bit of work that needs to be done in the next couple of days so that is going to be where my focus is going to be.

Crafting will happen at some point this week but I am once again now sure when.  I am now hoping that things will get a little more organized and I will get back to stitching soon. Until then, I am off to try and get some work done.


No comments: