Monday, September 14, 2015

Another slow week

Lady - September 7th
As you probably guessed by the title of this blog I didn't have a lot of time to sit and stitch this last week.

I am not sure where the time really went but it sure wasn't sitting and relaxing and working on my stitching, which is what I had hoped to do.

Lady - September 13th
The weekend was spent helping organize and run a charity run/walk (www.aaiatakeaction.ca) in Oakville so that did mean the weekend was almost all gone.  I did get a few stitches in on the weekend but not the amount of time I wold have loved to have had sitting and stitching.

The weather is finally a little cooler so maybe I will also be able to do a bit more stitching in the evenings.  Also now that the event is over I will be able to sit and enjoy some stitching time in the evenings.

I am looking forward to spending one evening this week curled up and seeing how much stitching I will be able to accomplish.  Yes I see that I got some stitching done last week but would love to have some time to just lose an evening sitting with my stitching.  The other thing about this project is right now I am using two shapes of grey so that means I don't see a lot of variety in the project.  Once I get one of the areas completed I will start adding some of the other colours so that I can have some variety on this piece.  Also the areas I am working on are easy to do while sitting outside or at stitch night.  I don't want to get all of these areas finished before I have some time to stitch outside.

It is now time for me to get some of the work done that I need to be doing today.  I will see what stitching I get done this week but hopefully at least one of the projects will change a bit.


No comments: