Monday, February 9, 2015

Finally a bit of progress


Finally I can say that I was able to sit down and put a few stitches into Blackbird over this last week.  I didn't get a lot of time to stitch but I did spend one evening working on Blackbird so that I could see a little bit of a change.

It was nice to see the bird start to appear a little more once I was able to sit down and work on it again.  This week I am hoping to be able to spend at least one evening working on it but will see if I can maybe find a bit more time.


There are a couple of reasons why I haven't been doing a lot on Blackbird and one of them is work.  I have been busy with work and by the end of the day I don't have a lot of energy left and trying to focus on a cross-stitch isn't something that is very easy to do.  The other reason is I am working on a piece for an Art Show in April so that is getting most of the time and energy that I can find right now.  I need the piece finished and framed by early April so it is getting the most time right now.

I haven't even picked up my crochet hook over the last week so that really says a lot about my energy level.

I have missed being able to stitch and show the progress that I have been making on the projects that I have been doing.  At least once the Art Show is over I will have a bit more time to stitch and be able to show what I am working on.

It's now time for me to try and get some work done and then see if I can find some time and energy to stitch this evening.

1 comment:

D1-D2 said...

Those stitches are so tiny. Your progress is still impressive.