Monday, December 30, 2013

Another year coming to an end

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is New Year's Eve and we are saying goodbye to 2013.

I am sitting today thinking about what I have accomplished through this year and what I didn't quite accomplish.  I am happy with my accomplishments and know that next year there will be some new ones and some I will repeat.

Over the next couple of days I will need to actually look at my 2013 goals and see what I did and also note what I got done that wasn't on my list.  I have tired things that I didn't think I could do and enjoy and other projects won't be repeated again.

Of course reviewing my 2013 goals means it's also time to set my 2014 goals so will do that over the next few days.

Happy New Years to everyone and be safe.


No comments: