Monday, November 4, 2013

Progress on a project

Blackwork Knight - before weekend

I decided that this weekend I am going to take a day or at least part of a day to work on one of the projects that I started at the Creative Festival a week ago.

Of course decided which one I was going to pick up first was also a challenge in itself because I want to get all of them done quickly.

The one I ended up deciding on was the Blackwork Knight as I wanted to see how much of it I could get done.  Also this one only had one colour so it meant it was a little easier as I didn't have to change colours while I stitched.

Blackwork Knight - Sunday evening
I only worked on this project on Sunday and I saw a big difference.  Of course I decided to work down the rest of the pattern so that I could get the bottom of the pattern done and that is where I am now.  I do have some metallic thread to put on this part of the pattern but I will do that at the end.

This is now the project that I am going to work on when I have time this week so that I can see if I can get it finished quickly.  Of course there are also knitting and crocheting projects that I am working on so will pick those up when I don't have lots of time to focus on a project.

No comments: