Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sketching

I know that I mentioned a few weeks ago that I finally picked up a sketch book and some pencils.  I haven't had a lot of time to try to draw but today I was sitting in the car waiting for husband while he was in one of his favourite stores and I got my small sketch book out.

Now before I show you the picture I know that there are some errors with the drawing but I figure I better post this before my husband does.  Yes the drawing was inspired by a Disney character.
So as you can see I still need a lot of practice but figured that I would post this one.  I also had a good talk with a friend over the Victoria Day weekend and he told me to "Go for it" so I did and here is my first drawing that I am happy enough to even post here.

Gerry, thanks for giving me the courage to try.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

You are most welcome Darlene, I'm glad that I was able to do that for you. ^_^