Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A bit of progress

Well things again are keeping me extremely busy.  Of course I got all the hats completed and now there are two programs running at the same time so am trying to get hats done for the two programs which means 30 hats by the end of June.  I think I should be able to get them done if I concentrate on them for a few days and see how it goes.

As for Crown of Squares I have been able to get a bit done and here is where it currently stands.
as of May 17th
This coming weekend is a long weekend so I hope that I will be able to make a bit of progress on it then.  I also have another cross-stitch that is waiting to be started but I have decided that I am not going to start it until this one is finished.  Yes I am determined to get this one done quickly as I really want to start the next one that is sitting waiting.  The next one I just picked up last week at Gitta's so instead of working on other pieces that I have already started I am going to start this one.

Now to go and see if the rain will hold off for today as I want to get some walking in.  Will post more about these last couple of days later this week. 

1 comment:

Kathrin said...

Looking very nice. Love the colours