Wednesday, September 22, 2010

4 to go

Well I am happy to say that I only have 4 projects to finish by next Tuesday so with fingers crossed I should be able to get them all done.

I am been working pretty hard the last few days making sure that things are getting done. Two items are almost done, one is about 3/4 done and one is yet to be started. Ok I hope to start and finish the last project within a day or two so I should be fine.

I will be taking pictures once I have all the projects completed and before I drop them off for judging. I am hoping to do ok with the fair but only time will tell. A couple of my projects are a little different so that could also be what is making me a little nervous.

I am someone that doesn't normally show off any of my work so entering 14 items in a fall fair is a major step for me. Designing the name tag earlier this year has also helped me see that I should be happy with my work. It's amazing but normally only my family ever gets to see my work and know that I have done it. I do donate a lot of stuff to charity but no one knows it's my work so that has always made doing charity crafting easy for me.

Next week should be posting some pictures of the entries that I have done and then the results shortly after that.

I am finally starting to say that I am proud of the work that I do and will be taking a few more steps to show it off.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wish you the best of luck! I can't wait to see pictures.