Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time is going way to quickly

It's hard to believe it's December already. I have been extremely busy the last couple of weeks and that is due to trying to get some charity knitting done. I have been helping get some sweaters knit for one of the organizations that I help out with for their Christmas Hampers.

I have already got almost two sweaters knit and that is since last Thursday and would like to get two more done before the 15th of December.

I haven't been doing a lot of other crafting since last Thursday so figure that after the 15th I will then pick up and work on other projects for a while.

Once I finish knitting these sweaters I will try and remember to take some pictures of them and post them. I also want to try and get a few of the projects done from the Creative Festival so hope to do those over the Christmas holidays.

Now to get back to knitting and see how much I can get accomplished.

No comments: