Friday, December 19, 2008

Busy crafting

It's hard to believe that Christmas is under a week away. Lots of things to do for it but have been enjoying sometime crafting. I have been busy working on slippers for soldiers and hopefully before Christmas I will be able to also complete some cool ties.

I still have one Christmas present to complete so would like to get it completed before the end of this weekend. I guess I better actually sit down and work on it instead of looking at it and hoping that it will get completed. It's a fast project so maybe tonight I will work on it instead of working on all the different projects that are currently sitting around me.

Hope to be posting more pictures in the next little while to show you what I have been working on but will not post a picture of the Christmas present until after it has been given.

Off to work on the present.

No comments: