Monday, December 13, 2021

A finish and some progress

Here it is the start of another week, and it has been a busy week here, but I was able to find some time myself each day and have some progress to show for it.

It is hard to believe it is almost the middle of December with the weather we have been having. We have broken records for the warmest December 11th on record with 17.7C on Saturday. The weather we are having is crazy, so now to see what it is like this week.

Krozwyrd - as I have been saying this project has been my focus piece for the last while as I have been loving how it has been coming together.

This weekend I decided to try and focus on it and see if I could get it finished, and I did. I am happy to say that this project is now finished. Over the last week I worked on the last of the sections that needed the attention, and it was fun watching each of the sections come together.  I am looking forward to getting this piece framed and up on a wall soon. 

It always makes me feel good to finish a project, especially after I have worked on it for a while. Now, I need to figure out what is going to be the next project that I focus on, as I would like to see what else I can get finished up.

Pashmina shawl - this project is so much fun to work on when I have those few minutes. I haven't put a lot of time or energy on this piece over the last week, but hopefully this week I can spend some more time working on getting this moved forward. I know that I am at least halfway through this shawl so that is good and now to see how quickly I can get it done.

Now that Krozwyrd is finished, this project might get some additional attention, but I will have to figure that out over the next little while. I do want to get it done, so yes it goes need to get the attention so that it gets moved forward instead of getting put aside and not getting finished.

Other projects - I haven't had a lot of time to work on anything else as this past week was very busy for me. I am probably like a lot of other people, as it gets near the end of the year there are a lot of additional things that you need to finish up. I am now trying to wrap up a few of the outstanding things that I have needed to do, so that is what part of my attention has been.

I hope everyone continues to find a bit of time each day for yourself so that you can do something that you enjoy. It doesn't matter how long you spend doing things for yourself, but even those few minutes can help you recharge your own personal batteries. 

Next week I hope to have some progress on something to show you but until then please stay safe.

No comments: