Monday, November 16, 2020

Some progress

Moonstone Nov 8

It is hard to believe it is Monday already, but I have at least been able to make some progress on some items this past week.  Yes, Toronto is still dealing with a lot of Covid-19 cases, so we are still working remotely and trying to stay away from others as much as possible. Being able to work remotely does make it nice as it means that we don't have to go out very often. The city has recommended that we only go out to do essential things like grocery shopping, work and school.

Moonstone Nov 15

Moonstone - this piece got some attention this week but it was very slow.  I am not sure why I was having such a hard time working on the piece but I continued to make progress on it but didn't get as much done as I had hoped to do.  Now to see what this week is going to be like as I have another project that has come back out of hiding and got quite a bit of attention over the weekend.

I didn't get to the 50% completed but am happy that I have now been able to add all the colours and some colours are actually finished being used as well.

Pandemic - here is a piece that I haven't stitched on since early September, but I figured it was time for it to get a bit of love, and I am very happy with the progress that I was able to get on it over the weekend.  I picked this up on Saturday evening and put some stitches in on it and then yesterday it was my focus piece.
Pandemic Sept 7

I wasn't sure how much of it I was going to get done this week, but I am very pleased with the progress that I made.  I know that I still have a very long way to go on this piece but it was nice seeing that I was able to finally make some progress on it.  I hope that through the end of the year that I can continue to work on this piece even a bit each week so that I can see more of it done.  It is a nice piece and considering all the different little items it makes it a lot of fun to stitch.  

Pandemic Nov 15
I am bouncing around on the lower left section of this piece but that didn't bother me.  It was nice to see some progress on something and now to see what I can get done even in the next week on it.  I think it will depend on how things go this week as I do have other things that need my attention before I can sit and work on my stitching.

Kentia Wrap - I can finally say that I have finished the first section of this pattern and am now onto the next section. The second section is very easy so it is going a little faster than the first section.  I am looking forward to getting more of the second section done as it is basically just the little dots that appear so that is a lot faster to knit.


Kentia Wrap Nov 8This project is sitting near me in my office area and it is something that I can work on when I have a few minutes.  I also can use this piece when I am attending different webinars where I don't need to take notes.  I figure that this is going to get a bit of attention this week but will have to see really how much I can get done on it.


Kentia Wrap Nov 15
This week there are a few things that I need to do so that is going to be what I do.  I hope that everyone continues to stay safe and you find some time each day to do something for yourself.  I hope everyone has a good week and I will see what I can get done.
 

No comments: