Monday, December 2, 2019

Bits of progress

Everyday Shawl - Nov 22
 Here it is Monday morning and the start of another week.  It is hard to believe it is now December, so that means we are one month until we have the start of a new year.

Everyday Shawl - I decided that this weekend that I would try and get a little bit of knitting done on this shawl.  It does take a little while to get across a row, but at least it is slowly starting to get a bit longer.  I am still a long way from getting this done, so I need to try and focus on getting a few more rows completed on this before the end of the year.  This weekend I decided to put in a marker at the end of the row that I completed in November.  I am going to see how much of the shawl that I can get done in December.
Everyday Shawl - Dec 1

I didn't work on the Teal shawl at all this past week, so I have also put a marker on it to see how much of it I can get completed in December.  I am looking forward to seeing what both of the shawls look like at the end of the month as the pictures that I take each week on the grey shawl don't look like I have done much.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - here it is the last month of the year and also the last month of this design.  The pattern was released on Friday, and I started to work on this over the weekend.  I haven't even finished the November section, so I will be trying to get both of these sections done at the same time.
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL'19 - Dec 1

I am loving working on this piece, so I will see how much stitching I can get done this week on it.  I would like to see a couple more butterflies done this week so I will see what happens.  At least I have made a start, and I know that once I have finished the November and December sections, all that is left to do is do some embellishment on the piece.  The embellishment isn't part of the original design, so it will be something that I will figure out myself.

Other projects - I have continued to work on making the motifs for the English Paper Piecing, so I hope to start joining some of them together soon so that I can start to see the runner come together.


It looks like December is going to be a very busy month for us, so that means that I will be trying to get bits of crafting in when time allows.  I continue to try and spend a few minutes each day relaxing, so that is normally when I get a bit of stitching done.

I hope everyone has a great week, and you can also find a bit of time to do the things that you love to do each day.  It doesn't matter how long you spend doing something you enjoy; it is at least a bit of time to relax.

No comments: