Monday, May 14, 2018

Slow progress this week

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - May 3
Here it is another Monday morning and I am looking back at what I did this week and looking at the progress I notice that there wasn't a lot of actual progress made. There are going to be weeks when there is a lot of time and energy for stitching and then there are weeks like this one where the stitching wasn't something that got a lot of my time or energy.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - now, of course, I am still working on getting the May section fo the piece moved forward and hope to get it finished soon.  I am liking how it is turning out and now to see if I can continue to get this section done before the end of the month.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - May 13
I have not quite reached the halfway mark of this month's piece so I hope to be able to continue on with the stitching this week and get past the halfway mark and will see where it stands when I take a picture of it at the end of next weekend.


Actually, this is all the stitching that I was able to get done this week.  I did a little bit of knitting as well as I am working on a shawl that I want to finish but again it was slow progress on it as well.

Work has been keeping me busy so evenings have been used for catching up on emails and some of the other things that are needed to be done.  I don't mind when this happens and now to see what this week has in store for me.  I have some projects that I need to work on and get moved forward and then I will see how the rest of the week goes.  I hope to be able to spend some time in the evenings and even on the weekend crafting but will see how it goes.



No comments: