|Top of my biscornu|
The fun part of this was I really didn't know what it was going to look like until I had finished stitching the top of it. I picked some fabric I had around and then looked at the over-dyed flosses that I had and matched them up. I am pretty happy with the pattern so now just need to find a bit of time where I can stitch the other piece and then make the two biscornus and then the scissor fob.
Today has been a very crazy day for me so even taking these few minutes to write this up has felt so good. I figured if I didn't post these pictures today I would forget until I had them all finished.
Now to get back to work and see what else I can accomplish as I think it's going to be a very long day today.