Sunday, December 11, 2011

A good feeling

This week I haven't had a lot of time to craft but still feeling pretty good about what I do for charity. 

I think I mentioned that I was working on baby hats and blankets for a hospital and thanks to a friend the items were delivered.  What was really nice and surprised me, was on Friday I received a hand-written Thank You note from the hospital for all of the items.

I know that when you do a lot of charity crafting you don't hear thanks very often.  What makes this so nice is that in the last week I have received thanks from two different charities for the items that I have given to them.  Just knowing that the items are appreciated makes a big difference.  I am currently busy with so many other things but I am still finding a few minutes each day to work on something for one of these two charities. 

It's important that sometimes we hear the works "Thanks" because then we know what we do really does make a difference in someone's life.

No comments: