Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where have I been

Gee it's been a couple of weeks since I posted and yes I finally took some time for me.  We actually took a vacation for a week and believe it or not, I didn't get as much crafting done as I had planned.  I took lots of stuff to do but instead I concentrated on getting some relaxing in.

Since getting back I have been working on getting some projects completed and have actually worked on some preemie hats for a hospital so they have kept me a little busy.  I say a little busy because all the hats I have made haven't taken me too long to do and I have been loving how quick they work up.

Beside that I have taken a bit more time for me and tried to figure out what projects I want to focus on and also what projects have stuff ready for delivery.  Yes I have quite a few things finished that just need to be dropped off so that I what I hope to do in the next little while. 

The best part about finishing off some projects is knowing that they are ready for their new home and soon will be received by someone that will appreciate them.  I know that not everything I make is going to be received by someone that will appreciate the time and effort but at least if some of the stuff helps to keep people warm that is all I can ask.

So before it's too late tonight I want to try and put a few more stitches into a baby hat so that it can be added to the completed list.

No comments: