Friday, July 15, 2011

Time is going too fast

I just looked at my blog and noticed that I have been missing for almost two weeks.

Part of the reason is I have been attending some work conferences and also been trying to get some work stuff off my plate so that has been keeping me busy.
Another hat on the needles

When I have had a chance to knit I have been working on some hats and mittens for the winter.  Yes with temperatures of around 30C I have been knitting stuff for winter.  At least these items are relatively small so that is another reason I have been working on them. 

I am also determined to make a dent in my yarn stash so now to see what I actually accomplish.  I figure that this month is a good month to see what I can make for the charity near me, so that when they need something I will have some stuff ready for them. 

I am really trying to get some sweaters, hats, mittens and scarves completed before September so will try and post the results at the end of July and August so that I can see what I have done.

No comments: