Monday, February 28, 2011

Crafting time

Well yesterday I did something that I haven't done for quite a while and that was spend my day crafting.

I worked on my name tag for the Gitta's Getaway which is coming up very quickly.  Hard to believe but it's under 6 weeks to go so I need to get the name tag done soon.  I have to admit that this year I should have thought my name tag through a little better but I am going to be happy with it once it's done.  No picture yet.

I then finished sewing ends in on some baby hats that I had worked on through the month so now they are ready to go to their new home.  A baby afghan that needed ends sewn in is also almost ready to go to the couple expecting their child in early April. 

Besides doing that I decided to look at the next 15 sided biscornu fabric and try and decide which colour I would work on next.  Yes I have two different colours of fabric and floss and don't know which one I want to work on first.  I guess I just want to keep working on these and figure that considering I have some of the patterns I might as well use some of my time and work on another one while waiting for the rest of the patterns.

Choice 1

 Choice #1:
A mauve fabric with some purple and rose coloured flosses and purple beads
Choice 2

Choice #2
A green fabric with a taupe and purple floss and some multi-colour green and purple beads. (the green fabric is a moss green and it didn't photograph well)


I would really like some help deciding which colour I should work on first because I like both of these but should only work on one at a time.

Going to spend my day today working and then will see what people have said about the two fabrics and at some point this week I will actually start working on my next biscornu.

Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think I like option 2 the best, but it hard to tell. The colours don't seem particularly true.