Monday, March 29, 2010

Name tag progress

I haven't posted much as I have been busy designing and stitching my name tag for the retreat at the end of April. Well I think all the stitching on the front is now done so am feeling pretty good about that. I wanted it done by Easter so am ahead of schedule. Now I just need to work on getting the rest of the name tag figured out and then I can put it together and finished ahead of time.

I have also been getting some other crafting done and am very happy that now I have a contact so that I can make some lapghans for the veterans. I am still hoping that I will be able to get lapghans to injured Canadian soldiers but having problems with that project but I haven't given up.

As I said I am not going to post a picture of my name tag until after the retreat but am happy that I can now focus on some of the other things that need my attention.

No comments: