Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life has been crazy

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted and part of that is because life has kind of gotten crazy for me. I am trying to craft a little bit but have to admit that I haven't really accomplished too much this month so far.

Yesterday I did actually sit and finish a toddler hat that I had on the go for almost two weeks so it felt good getting it done. Now to see if I can continue getting things finished instead of just starting th8ings and then all the UFO's start to pile up.

My goal now is to try and finish a few things before the end of the month so will have to see if I actually accomplish this.

Now off to work on one of the UFO's and see how much I can get done today.

Oh, my cross-stitch is coming along and that is what I have been spending some of my time on it and hopefully will post a picture of it shortly.

No comments: