Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where is the time going

It's hard to believe another week is over but I have been busy which is great.

I have had a good week and my sewing machine that I added to my wish list has arrived thanks to my wonderful husband who got it for me. I haven't had much of a chance to use it as I just got it Thursday evening. I am hoping that this week I am work on some pants for one of the charities that I work with.

I have been trying to get some organization done as well this week so that has also meant not quite as much crafting being done. I have finally taken a picture of the 4-way bargello that I finished after the creative festival. Now to just post the picture where.

Time to curl up for a little while to craft before starting another week early tomorrow. Now to just try and take some more pictures this week so that I can post what has been happening.

No comments: